» » » Lizzy Jagger nude in Playboy

Mick Jagger, 67, lead singer of the Rolling Stones, has contributed to a better world with some of the best rock songs ever made and also with an absurdly beautiful daughter: a model Elizabeth Jagger, 27. Lizzy Jagger, as is known, poses nude for the cover of  Playboy in its June issue.
Lizzy appears in an essay of six pages in the style rock star. In the interview for the magazine, said: "I feel comfortable to express myself  through my body. I am a person who is topless. I'm very European. "
Lizzy is one of four children resulting from the marriage between Mick and former model Jerry Hall. She said her parents were understanding when said posaria naked. "They understand how it is when you do not know when it will have children, so it's nice to have wonderful photos of when you have 20-odd years. "

By Gabriel Nanbu, the Container Conte├║do.

About George Robinson

Hi there!
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply